Use this Apple iWork Pages Action Plan template to identify what you want to accomplish, prioritize, and track. This Action Plan template pack includes a 14 page template and 7 spreadsheets to organize your planning activities.
Purpose of an Action Plan
- Scope the big picture – Outline what you want to accomplish with objectives, budget, time and tie each deliverable to an action step.
- Break out smaller tasks – Assign tasks to team members. Consider the deadlines in terms of allocating resources.
- Create a list of action steps – For each task, prepare a list of to-dos ranked in sequential order.
- Prioritize – Some steps are more important that others. Prioritize steps based on deadline, task, and the number of steps remaining.
- Communicate – Circulate the plan to team members that have been assigned tasks.
- Complete deadlines on time – Estimate when tasks will be finish based on the rate of action step completion.
- Track results – Evaluate performance and implement continuous monitoring procedures to ensure the project stays on track.
Contents of your Action Plan template pack
Your template pack includes the following templates:
- Action Plan Template – iWork Pages (18 pgs)
- 5 Year Action Plan – iWork Numbers
- Action Plan Log – iWork Numbers
- Action Plan – IT Plan – iWork Numbers
- Continuous Monitoring – iWork Numbers
- Performance Indicator – iWork Numbers
- Performance Measures – iWork Numbers
- Responsibility Matrix – iWork Numbers