Use this template (iWork Pages 19 pages) to address changes which may be encountered during the project lifecycle. Typical areas of change occur in the scope, schedule, budget, and resources.
Change Management Plan – Purpose
This Change Management Plan will help you to:
- Define the process, tools, and stakeholders to manage any changes to the project.
- Specify how change requests will be accepted, analyzed, and assessed regarding potential impact on the schedule, budget and scope
- Improve customer relationships, establish greater financial performance, accountability, reduction in project delays, and on-time deliverables.
- Ensure that changes will be proactively managed as they occur and that changes are coordinated across the project.
The template pack includes the following documents:
- Change Management Plan – iWork Pages 19 pages
- Change Request Form – iWork Pages
- Change Request Spreadsheet – iWork Numbers
- Change Register Spreadsheet – iWork Numbers
- Tracking Log Spreadsheet – iWork Numbers
iWork Pages Screenshots
iWork Number Templates
- Apple iWork Pages/Numbers
- iPhone, iPad, iMac
- Templates are written in English
Klariti Ltd has created templates, forms, and documents for business, software development, and testing since 1997. Visit us at www.klariti.com