The Concept of Operations template (iWork Pages 30 pages) describes the purpose of a proposed system, the environment in which it will be operated, how it will be used, roles and responsibilities of users, resources required for its implementation, and other information project stakeholders will need to fund the proposed system.
Use this template to:
- Assist stakeholders in determining if the proposed system should be developed
- Serve as the basis for the Functional Requirements Document
- Communicate the user’s expectations to buyers and developers
- Describe the proposed system, identify user classes, modes of operation, and clarify conflicting user requirements
- Build consensus among user groups, buyer organizations, and/or among developers.
The template pack includes the following documents:
- Concept of Operations template – iWork Pages 30 pages
Apple iWork Pages
iPhone, iPad, iMac
Templates are written in English
Klariti Ltd has created templates, forms, and documents for business, software development, and testing since 1997.